Eye care starts with annual routine examinations. Your complete examination will reveal any eye problems, even hidden ones you may not be aware of. We are committed to providing you with the most advanced technology to care for your eye health as well as your visual comfort so the quality and efficiency of your vision helps you achieve your full potential at work, in the classroom, for hobbies, sports and everyday life.
Eye Health Affected by other Diseases
If you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis, elevated cholesterol, or thyroid disease, your vision and the health of your eyes could be affected. Also, certain medications can cause visual problems, which is why it’s so important to have your eyes examined on an annual basis.
Diagnosis & Treatment
We diagnose and treat many eye problems, including eye injuries, dry eyes, glaucoma, diabetic eye diseases, eye infections, macular degeneration and other retinal problems.
Professional Eye Exams
During you examination, your doctors:
- Record your visual and general health history
- Evaluate the health of your eyes including tests for glaucoma and cataracts
- Dilate your pupils to check your retina
- Check for signs of high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases that can be detected during the eye examination
- Measure distance and near visual abilities
- Test eye coordination and focusing skills
- Analyze and explain your visual problem
- Prescribe for your particular needs